捡到一便士,好运行将至。
See a penny, pick her up, and all the day you'll have good luck.
《生活大爆炸 第一季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
天啊,捡到宝了。
Oh, hell, yeah. Score.
《行尸走肉 第四季》《The Walking Dead S4》
保时捷的主人把车开走了。但你捡到他的衣橱钥匙?
So the Porsche guy took his car back. But you found the keys to his clothes?
《老友记 第六季》《Friends Season 6》
这下面有本书呢。我自己捡吧。不用,我捡到了。别,那是...
There's a book under here. Oh, I'll get that. I got it. I got it. No, no, it's...
《生活大爆炸 第六季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
没误地铁,毫不费力地捡到一台质量很好的DVD机,代数考试也轻松搞定。
Didn't miss my trains. This perfectly good DVD player was just sitting there and Algebra test. Nailed it!
《美国队长3》《Captain America: Civil War》
但还有制度管着呢,你总不能把他当作一只院子里捡到的兔子留下吧,那也太扯了。
But there are systems in place here. You can't just keep him like a bunny you found in the yard. That's crazy.
《摩登家庭 第六季》《Modern Family Season 6》